South Seattle Community College
6737 Corson Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98108
(206) 934.5350
Puget Sound Industrial Excellence Center
Apprenticeship and Education Center
Washington Safety and Health Training Institute
Washington State Labor Education and Research Center
HOME | Classes at Georgetown | Meetings and Events

Instructor Resources


Apprenticeship Presentation


Part-Time Instructors

How to successfully complete your W-4 Form — U.S. CITIZEN Please Note:
Incomplete W-4 forms will be returned to the employee as well as forms with writing in both box 5 and box 7. Please read the instructions below to make the appropriate choice.
Box 1: Fill in your full name along with your current address Box 2: Fill in your social security number. Box 3: Check the box that applies to you unless you are claiming 'Exempt' in box 7. Box 4: If the last name you are using differs from your social security card, check here and follow instructions to correct it. Box 5: To claim withholding allowances enter the total number you are claiming. Box 6: Enter any additional amount you would like withheld from your earning. Box 7: To claim exempt enter the word exempt but remember to leave boxes 3 and 5 blank. Finally, sign and date the W-4 form before returning it to the payroll office.

IRS W-4 Form
IRS Withholding Calculator
How to apply for a replacement or name change Social Security Card
A condition of employment with Seattle Colleges is to have and produce a Social Security Card. The IRS requires that your name on all company records appear exactly as it does on your Social Security Card.
If you have lost your card, had your card stolen or had a name change, begin the process of replacing by visiting the Social Security Administration web site.
Once you have received your replacement Social Security Card you will need to have your supervisor process a Name Change ENSRC so Payroll can update your name in the system.

indicator: action processing LOADING EDITOR ...